Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Rihanna to launch a clothing line

Rihanna who is famous for her extravagant style is planning to launch her own line of womenwear. And do you know who she is inspired by? Kate Moss!
The singer claims she has already started working on the colletion.

I’ve started work on the collection, we are getting it together. It is in the beginning stages. "Fashion is something I have always loved,” Rihanna told Grazia magazine.

"I love Kate Moss. She’s just hands-down one of the baddest badasses in the land. Nobody can take her down. I really admire Kate because every photo shoot she does is different. Every time you see her there is a different energy that she puts out in whatever outfit she is wearing. I think she is amazing.”

Rihanna is very creative and sees music and designing as those spheres where she can realize herself.

She explained:
"I am a very creative person, so it is another way for me to get my creativity out.”

Well, I don’t believe in those singer-designer transormations much. But if Rihanna thinks she can do that we will wait and then appreciate her work.

No comments: