Friday, November 6, 2009

Heidi Klum to host Victoria’s Secret Show

Heidi Klum is so important for Victoria’s Secret that they’ve decided to invite her as a host to the annual fashion show this year. The model mummy feels her shape isn’t good enough for the catwalk just after three weeks she gave birth to her fourth child.

In August, she said:
"The last time I gave birth, I had two months, and I don’t know if I have that much time this time. It was pushing it the last time. But if I don’t make it, I’m sure I’ll be very sad.”

Heidi wanted to take part in the show but felt unsure she was ready to hit the runway. However, Heidi is an integral part of the company and organisers have made up their minds to involve the beauty as a host with Black Eyed Peas lined up to play a set.

The show will be held in New York on December 1.

No comments: