Friday, November 27, 2009

Leona Lewis to launch fashion line

Leona Lewis is one of those few celebrities who doesn’t have her own fashion line. And no wonder she decided to join the others and create something really stylish.

Besides, the line Leona is currently working will be animal-friendly because the singer has been an animal lover all her life and cannot even think of wearing suede, leather or fur.

The collection will be launched through fellow animal lover Stella McCartney.


Leona said:
"I’m on a mission. I’d love to promote a line of non-leather bags and shoes that are affordable. I think more needs to be available and not so expensive. There’s so much I want to do. I’ve always wanted to have my own fashion line, and that’s something I want to focus on next year.”


Leona has been a vegetarian for years and is a public supporter of PETA. This is what brings Leona even closer to Stella.


The source added:
"Leona and Stella get on like a house on fire. They met at the recent Children In Need charity show at London’s Royal Albert Hall. They are both vegetarians, don’t wear leather and are huge animal lovers. The line would be very animal friendly.”


To tell you the truth I expect a lot from this girl. She knows fashion and feels style. So, the collection will be impressive, no doubt

No comments: