Sunday, November 1, 2009

Kate Moss Christmas 2009 Collection

Kate Moss collection with TopShop. The photoshoot was done with unusual lightling making Kate look really curvy and hot.
The 35-year-old supermodel says the collection is inspired by traditional Japanese and Chinese styles and techniques. It displays prints of bamboo, flying stalks, lotus flowers, fireworks, etc.

Beside beautiful dresses you see, the line includes a series of shrugs and sequinned knit waistcoats to keep you warm in the cold winter evenings.
To add to these, the model created a few lingerie items for the range: triangular-shaped bras as well as floral printed silk pyjamas. And it was planned to include nightwear into the line too.
I love beautiful nightwear, it makes you feel great,” Kate said. “Over the years, I’ve collected millions of vintage slips, nighties, camis and bed jackets.”

The new range is going to generate the usual hysteria from teenagers desperate to imitate the icon’s style. But Kate considers it’s not her celebrity status that makes her lines so successful.

She told The Observer’s Woman magazine:
"I don’t think people buy these things because they want to look like me. They buy them because they know that I have an input, and that I really know about fashion, about fit. And so I should. I’ve had 20 years of clothes on my back.’

Kate has even confessed she likes being taken as a designer:
"If I can keep people interested in my work for another few years I’ll be happy.”

No comments: