Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Rachel Zoe – no self-styling

How often it happens that people are so professional at work but fail to use their knowledge and skill when it comes to themselves and the family.

Rachel Zoe is just another example of these unhappy circumstances.

Working as a celebrity stylist Rachel doesn’t always have enough time to make up her own wardrobe. She has worked with stars including Nicole Richie, Kate Hudson, Anne Hathaway, Keira Knightley and others and has been very good at her job.

But as it turns out the girl is too busy making sure her clients always wear stylish outfits that she doesn’t have time or opportuity to consider her own fashion credentials.

She commented:
"When it comes to me I go against the grain and my mantra about getting ready. It literally takes me five or 10 minutes. I’m so busy worrying about what everyone else is wearing I don’t care about me. As long as it goes on and it fits me well then I don’t mind. It’s ‘Great, here I go’.”
And it’s not only herself that she is too busy to take care of, but her husband Rodger Berman lacks her fashion tips.

She said:
"I have a full-time job so I cannot be there to style my husband. I am a little off-duty when it comes to that. I sometimes put in my two cents worth.”

No comments: