Thursday, October 29, 2009

Kate Moss loves pyjamas

Kate Moss who’s considered to be one of the brightest stars in the fashion industry has confessed she loves wearing pyjamas due to the comfort they give.
She said:
"I do like a pyjama. I wore a pair out as eveningwear in New York once, and there was a massive snowstorm. We couldn’t get a cab, so I had to walk home in them. It was freezing, but they did look good.”

The pajama-loving supermodel also revealed she has three wardrobes packed full of clothes.

She told Britain’s Observer Woman magazine:
"I have three wardrobes – one big one and two everyday ones, and recently I hired some people to come in and sort them out. They archived everything, putting it all in paper and boxes, labelled with Polaroids. It’s gorgeous. I’ve had a couple of parties there, in my dressing room. So many looks! So many hats!”

Well, it’s ridiculous. A person who has millions of fabulous pieces to wear prefers pajamas as outwear…

No comments: