Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sienna Miller supports plus-size models

Sinna Miller is a pretty slim girl but she considers those with curves more beautiful.

The British actress commented the growing popularity of plus-sized models:
"I sincerely believe that that’s more beautiful than someone who is poker-thin. I really do.”

Sienna even said she would love to have more curves herself:
"I would love to have boobs to go with my hips, but I don’t,” she says. “That’s just not the way the cookie crumbled.”

The actress who is currently performing on Broadway in After Miss Julie, told about her own experience as a model.

Before she started acting she found work posing at photo shoots.

She complains:
"I was, like, the short, funny one that they booked to make the other girls laugh and to make them look taller.”

No comments: