Sunday, December 6, 2009

Hilary Duff’s clothing inspiration

Hilary Duff’s new fashion line is inspired by her own fashion staples. When working on it the girl thought of clothes she couldn’t do without and included those into the range.

She said:

"I designed clothing that I feel are staples for my closet. Every girl needs a great leather jacket, and every girl needs a skinny pair of black jeans.”

The actress-turned-designer has launched the collection under her own label Femme for DKNY Jeans this fall.

She loves her designs a lot and she loves being an actress. But being so much popular is still new for her. Hilary finds it strange when she can’t visit shopping malls without being recognized and hounded by fans and photographers.

She explained to Nylon magazine:
"I walked into a mall one day and was mobbed by people. And I just remember feeling really different than everyone else. I felt really loved. But it was weird at the same time.”

No comments: