Thursday, May 21, 2009

Adam Gregory – Face of Company 81

Adam Gregory, who is loved by so many girls in the States, has stepped into the world of fashion. He was chosen as the new face of Company 81. And this is not a surprise at all since he’s been wearing this brand for lots of time.

Now he wears Company 81 onscreen as a rich kid Ty Collins and off-screen to Hollywood bashes.
I love the clothes…the look, the feel,” Adam says. “I’ve been wearing Company 81 since I got to Hollywood. The clothes fit my style and lifestyle, so it made sense for me to team up with this hot new line.”

Company 81 is a new line that is trying to conquer a good position in the fashion industry now. It is a lifestyle brand that fuses All-American with current trends. Looks good for casual wear? You decide

No comments: