Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ashley Olsen to Quit Acting!

A 22-year-old film star and a designer Ashley Olsen has announced that she’s going to quit her acting career and focus on the fashion industry.
She tells VMAN magazine,

"I’ve been transitioning from acting as a kid to doing something that I’m
choosing for myself - to be part of the fashion industry. That’s what I want for
my future. It has nothing to do with my past, nothing to do with anyone else’s
agenda. And I followed my heart the whole way. The Row is really something that
I’m doing while my sister still wants to focus on acting. She’s my partner in
The Row, but she trusts me with the everyday. I mean, I see her like 10 times a
day."

Currently Ashley runs two labels, The Row and Elizabeth and James, with her sister as a rather indifferent partner.

Ashley says that Mary-Kate prefers to continue concentrating on acting, and leaves the daily business and details to Ashley.

So, what can we say? Ashley certainly feels fashion, and we wish her good luck!

No comments: