Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lady GaGa Topless In Q Magazine

Lady GaGa is famous for her flamboyant and often very revealing outfits but as it turns out she does feel embarassing being photographed topless.

The Bad romance star is featured wearing nothing but a pair of spiked trousers and a few chains covering her chest scarcely in Q magazine. She looks beautiful and sexy, something she doesn’t really want.
The singer had recenlty claimed she doesn’t want to look sexy on photos, because now everyone wants to look sexy and it is sex that sells. She wants to be interesting for something different.

In the interview for the magazine Gaga admitted she had many emotional battles with her record label over her individual style.

She said:
"The last thing a young woman needs is another picture of a sexy pop star writhing in sand, covered in grease, touching herself. My image was an issue at my record label. I fought for months and cried at meetings. I got criticised for being arrogant because if you’re sure of yourself as a woman they say you’re a bitch whereas if you’re a man and you’re strong-willed it’s normal.”
The 23-year-old songbird also said that despite being such an eccentric personality in public she is quite a lady at home with her close people.

She said:
‘Well, I believe in certain institutions: cooking, serving dinner, taking care of my family. So I consider myself quite the lady.”

No comments: