Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Kim Kardashian’s wordrobe for charity again

Kim Kardashian puts her wardrobe for charity on eBay. Has she run out of spare place for new clothes in her closet or is this really her wish to help people?
So, if you want to dress in her outfits, choose her accessories for your style and wear her new shoes where you can enjoy her sales on eBay. And with your purchasing you will help the first national wish granting organization for adults suffering from life-limiting illness, called Dream Foundation. Kim said that she has size 2, but she doesn’t look like this size, does she?

The socialite and Keeping Up with the Kardashians star puts select pieces of new and gently used outfits up on eBay to help benefit theFoundation.

Kim says,
"I love to be able to pass along some of my favorite pieces to someone else who will get to enjoy them as much as I have. I even have many items I never had a chance to where yet. A few times a year, I bring my outfits, shoes, and accessories to Auction Cause who puts them on eBay for me.”

No comments: