Monday, July 13, 2009

Avril Lavigne’s children line and new perfume

Last year blonde singer Avril Lavigne launched the junior girls clothing line for Kohl’s stores, called Abbey Dawn and now she wants to add to her Abbey Dawn collection a line of kids fashion.

The new collection will be presented in two weeks and will be a very close version of the singer’s own rock and roll fashion.

The line features layered tees and leggings with cartoon skull graphics.

We have a really cute zebra hoodie with ears and I’m like, ‘Can I fit into the extra-large? Because I really like these!’” Avril Lavigne says.

Also the rock singer will launch her first perfume with Proctor & Gamble called Black Star later this summer.

"It has been a pretty cool experience. It’s so me in a bottle….hahaha! I love the packaging,” she announced on her official site.

"I wanted to make sure it was really me - me in a bottle,” she says of the perfume.

The fragrance contains notes of pink hibiscus, black plum and dark chocolate.
The scent will be available in Europe from July, North America in Autumn and Asia in 2010.

The new perfume will be available as Eau de Parfum 15ml, 30ml, 50ml and 100ml, as well as body lotion, deodorant and shower gel.

No comments: