Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lady Gaga Believes Alexander McQueen Marionettes Her from Heaven (Lady Gaga’s Crazy Interview for Harper’s Bazaar May 2011)

To tell you the truth I have doubts about Lady Gaga’s mental health. And it’s not her fashion choices or crazy implants that make me think so. What alerted me was her interview for May 2011 issue of Harper’s Bazaar in which she revealed her thoughts about Alexander McQueen marionetting her from heaven. The singer said the fashion designer had ‘fashion strings in his hands’ and planned lots of things for her. She mentioned that right after his death she wrote her hit song Born This Way and it was McQueen who helped her.


Lady Gaga said:

"I think he planned the whole thing: Right after he died, I wrote ‘Born This Way.’ I think he’s up in heaven with fashion strings in his hands, marionetting away, planning this whole thing.”



She tried to prove her words by saying it was her label’s, not her own, decision to release the song at the exact day of the one-year anniversary of McQueen’s death:


"When I heard that, I knew he planned the whole damn thing. I didn’t even write the f*cking song. He did!”

Talking to a representative from Harper’s Bazaar Lady Gaga said her famous horns were not actually prosthetics, they were her bones which tended to appear when she was inspired.

She said:
"Well, first of all, they’re not prosthetics. They’re my bones. They’ve always been inside of me, but I have been waiting for the right time to reveal to the universe who I truly am. They come out when I’m inspired.”

When asked if she was worried that her fans might “grow” similar bones the star said:

"We all have these bones! They’re the light from inside of us.”

And Lady Gaga insists she has never had plastic surgery operation because she believes those promote insecurity:

I have never had plastic surgery, and there are many pop singers who have. I think that promoting insecurity in the form of plastic surgery is infinitely more harmful than an artistic expression related to body modification.”

And how many models and actresses do you see on magazine covers who have brand-new faces and have had plastic surgery, while I myself have never had any plastic surgery? I am an artist, and I have the ability and the free will to choose the way the world will envision me.”

No comments: