Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fashion Rule Broken! Horizontal Stripes Are Slimming and Flattering!

 For so many years in succession and from so many stylists I’ve heard that horizontal stripes are complete evil that ruins slim shape and makes one look fat even if she is naturally very slender. I always obeyed the rule without even checking if it was really that bad to wear hoops. However, a couple of days ago I read an article about a research based on the sliming effects of horizontal stripes and I was shocked to know that all my life I missed the opportunity to look great in stripes only because someone told me those were bad for appearance of my body. Now I say: GIRLS, HORIZONTAL STRIPES ARE SLIMMING AND FLATTERING!


 Of course I couldn’t believe I was such a fool for such a long period of time and googled photos of stars wearing hoops. They did look very good in those. Alas and hurray!


Well, girls, this fashion rule is totally broken. And now I wonder which other rules are senseless…

No comments: