Monday, March 1, 2010

Lily Allen To Sell Vintage Dresses

Lily Alen is trying to find herself in the myriad of activities a young lady can do. She’s been a rather popular singer for years, designed a range of dresses, shoes and accessories for New Look called Lily Loves, fronted Chanel handbags campaigns and now is going to sell vintage dresses. Besides, she is planning to launch a record label, music charity and website. But, unfortunately with such a busy schedule she won’t be able to keep on her singing career.
However, Lily is very excited about her new life and especially the clothing label.

She said:
"I’m doing a vintage clothes shop with my sister, it’s amazing stuff that would be really expensive but we’re renting it [out] for a fraction of the price, so girls can come and get dressed up for a night out and have a laugh.”

To launch Vintage at Goodwood with her designer friend Wayne Hemingway the British star put on a red vintage dress and a chic black shawl to cover herself. She looked fabulous in this outfit and really happy posing for the camera.

She said:
"I’m helping Wayne out with this first of all and then I’m opening up a shop with my sister and a couple of other people and I’m really busy,’ she said. ‘I’m in the office every day, sourcing clothes and getting really excited about my new venture.”

No comments: