Monday, March 1, 2010

Leona Lewis Wants Her Own Ethical Line

Leona Lewis is a strict vegetarian who refuses to eat or wear any animal products. And this makes it really hard to find clothing for her because all she wants should be ethical.

Moreover, Leona loves fashion and this makes it even more difficult. She often chooses her outfits in Stella McCartney’s ranges but her dream is to create her own line that will include clothing that she would love to wear.

She said:
"I’m trying to make that happen as soon as I can. It’s a challenge – mostly with shoes – as I don’t wear any leather and am very ethical about what I wear. I love wearing Stella McCartney, but one day I hope to have to my own line of ethical clothes and accessories.”

Now Leona works on her looks. She likes getting “creative” and her team helps her a lot.

She told vogue.com:
"I really enjoy fashion and I love being creative. I work with a couple of stylists but I love fashion so am always looking online and in magazines for inspiration. I have so much fun working with my hair, make-up and styling team – we are always laughing. I do get a bit nervous though as I start having to get in the car, but once I’m on the carpet I really enjoy myself."

No comments: