Friday, September 18, 2009

Aniston cares for health rather than fashion

Jennifer Aniston pays little attention to how she looks. The actress confessed she often ‘barely forces herself to put on clothes and run a brush through her hair’ before leaving the house.
The 40-year-old star said:
"I don’t think a lot about my physical appearance. It is what it is and I can’t control it. I pay attention to the extent that I put on clothes today, I decided which shoes to wear with them and I even combed my hair! But apart from that, I just feel I am what I am.”

Hmmm, isn’t that too little for a woman who is in the center of attention all day long?

Instead of spending time on smarting herself for hours in front of the mirror the actress works on her health, this is what she cares a lot about. Jennifer told Britain’s Hello! magazine:
"I do have to pay attention to my health because as an actor, my body is my instrument. But it’s more about the energy level than about what it looks like.

You have to have a lot of energy in my line of work, because it gets intense and sometimes we work 16-hour days.

You have to eat really well, drink lots of water and get yourself moving. I do a lot of exercise every day. If I have be at work at 7am, I’ll get up 5.30am to get myself going.”

She looks well and probably this is really enough for her. But if she spent more time on her appearance she would look a million times better!

No comments: