Thursday, August 13, 2009

Victoria Beckham is Full-Time Designer

Posh was a singer in Spice Girls, she was the model for popular fashion houses, she is a style icon and now she decided to be a full time fashion designer.
Victoria Beckham will show her Spring 2010 line at New York Fashion Week in September. She accepted that she would concentrate her energies on her new chosen career; designer and said that she will never sing with the Spice Girls again.

Of the Spice Girls tour, she said,
"It’s the last opportunity there will be to see the Spice Girls together.”

I was very nervous about going back into the Spice Girls because I didn’t want to send out a confused message. The reason I decided to do the tour was to show my kids that mummy was a pop star once. I’ve been thinking about this for a long time. I’m not in the music industry any more. I’m in the fashion industry.”

She added that she called together a team of professionals to help her with the line.

No comments: