Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ciara’s own fashion collection

R&B singer Ciara, 23, wants to launch her own fashion line following in the footsteps of other popular celebrities, such as Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce Knowles, Jessica Simpson, Nicole Richie and more.

Her great music comeback was the hit with Justin Timberlake Love Sex Magic, and Like A Surgeon is a new song from Ciara that driped off her new CD entitled Fantasy Ride that will be released on May 5.

Earlier in 2008 she said that she wanted to be a catwalk model:
"Modelling has always been one of my aspirations. But I was insecure about my height. I thought I was 5 foot 7 inches but I just found out that I’m 5 foot 8 inches so I’m really excited about that”.

She is a good singer but what about designing??

Ciara says,
"It would be a fun sexy line, like cute character underwear that kids wear. It’d be for laughs - I’d call it Fly Girl.”

Let’s see what designs she can show us. Hope it’ll be something very interesting and fashion forward.

No comments: