Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bad Girl Taylor Momsem Loses Job As Model

Taylor Momsem, whose style evolved from girlie cute to messy rock, has lost her modeling job with IMG. Representatives from the agency do not comment on the situation but it’s not hard to understand why they decided to terminate the contract.


The modeling agency IMG spotted the girl at the age of 14. Since that time Taylor Momsem has done campaigns for Madonna’s Material Girl collection as well as the British clothes chain New Look.


Now being just 17, Taylor Momsem loses the job with one of the best modeling agencies that also work with Kate Moss and Gisele Bundchen. And all this due to Taylor’s controversial behavior. By the way, her actions have already become the reason she was dropped from Gossip Girl. But she definitely doesn’t want to change.

Instead of Taylor Momsem Dakota Fanning has signed up with IMG. And she will definitely be a better choice.

Talking about her way of dressing Taylor Momsem said:

I dress for myself. Clearly, it’s provocative, but it makes me feel good. And if the only reason it makes someone uncomfortable is because I’m 17, then that person’s a scumbag because it shouldn’t matter. I really just put on what’s clean. The easiest thing to find in the morning because I’m usually running late. It’s just turned into style – I just don’t bother, I’m just too lazy.”

The only person who openly revealed her regret on what has happened was Taylor’s GG on-screen mother Kelly Rutherford.

She told HollywoodLife.com:

I think she’s young and is exploring her world and she’s exploring being an artist. I think it’s important to be fully expressed. She’s intelligent and she’s beautiful and it’s not as easy as everyone thinks it is for her, to be doing what she’s doing especially at her age and with her talent.”

No comments: